View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 08:13 PM   #31
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Pelicans got cash and a second rounder. They are one of the teams that has lost major money this season so that 5mill helps.

The pick is not going to be good— late second most likely, but it’s also SOMETHING and Redick probably would have walked to Brooklyn for nothing so at least they get closer to the black and have a pick to show for it.
Thank you. Also seems like everyone is following my sister's family to Brooklyn. Seriously, she moved her family there. Then all of these NBA players want to go there too. She is by no means an NBA fan btw. I'm the only one in my family passionate about basketball. Well, my 2nd cousin Jeff Turner is a retired NBA player. There is that I guess.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 03-27-2021 at 08:13 PM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote