Thread: Las Vegas
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 11:06 AM   #14
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Cirque shows are all great...expensive, but great. If you're going with a lady friend, you should take her.

My advice...Don't touch a slot machine....just...just don't.

My own personal favorite thing to do is play a poker tourney or two in the morning time (a lot of places have 11am tournaments) while sober. Take a nap. Go to the pool, if with wife. Take another nap. Eat dinner. Then eventually settle in at a blackjack table for many hours until really late, seeing how many free drinks I can get in the mean time.

And remember...always tip your waitress a buck. Every time. At the beginning of your blackjack session, toss her a $5 or a $10 to ensure speed of service.

Quote:
It is better to stay in a hotel that you want to gamble in. Meaning if you want to play lower limits, stay in a lower limit hotel. That way you can just get drunk at the tables and not have to walk far to get to bed.
That's pretty good advice, but it sounds like it's too late for that. I usually stay at MGM and just play $10 bc I love MGM. Sometimes you can get lucky and grab a $5 table early, then get grandfathered in when the min goes up.

You know what's fun? The $3 game at Golden Gate downtown with the silver dollar coins. You can usually get that during the day...maybe not on Saturdays.