View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 12:30 AM   #76
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerLeft View Post
Thanks for this. Intriguing player. You’ve convinced me that he’s interesting, but I still think he’s a 5. Still, I don’t hate it.
He is better and more productive at PF but I'd bet he could fill in at center without KP. Either way I feel like he would Excell tremendously with Lukas pNr mastery. Imagine a good finisher around the rim like DP but also poses a threat on the perimeter. Also, imagine a guy who can f things up defensively with his long arms and athleticism with switch ability. Powell and Maxi are great, but if we had a chance to consolidate that position it would be great.

We have a lot of guys that do 1 or 2 things well like seth and Burke but we need another guy to do the 3rd and 4th thing like brunson and wright.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote