Thread: Here we go...
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 12:29 PM   #40
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
If I were the Spurs I'd be happy having that break after the 2 home games instead of before. They might be tired but they'll have HC advantage and the home crowd behind them. It's not like they have to go into Dallas limping right off the bat. They'll have 3 days rest before having to go on the road again.

Any word on when KVH? Will he be ready tomorrow?
the only thing I heard is that he'd play in this series. I would expect that would be in about a week. So possibly game 4.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote