View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 12:07 PM   #43
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I thought it was on the weak side last night. That stuff with Jan was weird, and with Michael and the baby... I think it's time to be done with Jan on the show for a while, but sadly I don't think that's going to happen.

I've heard that Holly is not a permanent member of the cast, so I don't know what's going to happen with that.
I'm in agreement about Jan. Honestly I couldn't help but think when I was watching the last episode, how much better I liked Jan back when she was Michael's boss and he was making awkward and inappropriate passes at her in the workplace. When I watched Seasons 2 and 3 months ago, I thought some of the most lulzy parts had to with the interaction between Jan and Michael. However once she went over the deep end after getting fired, her character just hasn't done anything for me. I agree, I'm ready to see Jan's character go bye-bye for a while.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote