View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 05:21 AM   #63
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Another great episode last night, oh btw. This show is really bringing it this year...except for the baby shower episode, that was dumb.

Angela's continued tragic manipulation of Andy and the wedding is getting better and better...they're building towards the end of the season right? I think they're actually going to get to the wedding day before she breaks it off, or Andy finds her with Dwight.

The dwight vs jim fake sales call was great.
I defintely agree. They've rebounded from a somewhat shaky (by their standards) season 4, and have been pretty consistently bringing the funny all this season. I think it helps that they've toned down some of the wild stuff (like all the "field trips" they seemed to have last year), and have gotten back to the awkward office situations. This episode was another one that was very well done.

Btw, anyone else miss Todd Packer? I feel like we haven't seen that guy in forever. I always love seeing Michael's complete adoration for Packer, and Packer's indifference towards Michael.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote