View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 07:38 PM   #61
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Guessing the Mavs will have 15-20 million to spend in free agency. That's probably technically enough to re-sign TC, JJB and Caron, but I still think Dallas will walk away from matching offers they find excessive. Hoping the market ends up prioritizing Nene (which it should, IMO), and Dallas can make a strong enough initial push on Tyson (complete with an in-person appeal from Dirk) to get him to commit before Denver has a chance to respond. More than a little concerned about how NJ will end up playing things, though. I'll be stunned if they don't try to overspend on a big. If I'm Dallas, I'm putting in a call to Dalembert's agent first chance I get.

Good shot blocker and active rebounder but Hell No to that signing. The 76ers traded him away even though they had no starting quality center on the roster. He was unprofessional in his tenure there with constant tardiness to practice and not working with the assistant coaches to improve his game. Samuel has a basketball IQ somewhere south of 10. He will zone out for stretches if he isn't apart of the offense which is insulting because he isn't any good in that area. He also likes to jack up 15 footers as well. Samuel would find Carlisle's doghouse faster than Haywood did.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote