View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #68
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I'm under no illusions about Dalembert, but if Chandler leaves Dallas is going to need another center. Feel free to suggest an alternative if you can think of somebody better suited to fill the void.
I think if the Mavs fail to re-sign Chandler they either strike a bold move through trade or they put a stop-gap solution in place while putting themselves in a position to be major players in free agency next off season (Deron Williams).

I don't think there's any way they'd commit a multi-year deal to someone like Dalembert.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote