View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 04:34 AM   #83
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

I'm beginning to think Brunson could become a full time starter in our backcourt next season.
KP and Luka are our only true starters so we need a backcourt scoring partner for Luka, a 3-D wing, and big center imo. Brunson might be our answer as a backcourt scoring partner for Luka....or at least making that the least priority of the 3 position needs.

I'm also wondering if Maxi could play SF next to KP and someone like Vuc. If he could improve his 3pt shooting I think he has the quickness and athleticism to hang with most of the SFs in the league. I was impressed how he played Harden one-on-one and in a lineup of Luka/KP/Vuc/Brunson he'd definitely be the 5th scorer so any points he'd give us would be virtually gravy.

Last edited by rimrocker; 03-13-2019 at 04:35 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote