View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 06:34 PM   #87
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I'm beginning to think Brunson could become a full time starter in our backcourt next season.
KP and Luka are our only true starters so we need a backcourt scoring partner for Luka, a 3-D wing, and big center imo. Brunson might be our answer as a backcourt scoring partner for Luka....or at least making that the least priority of the 3 position needs.

I'm also wondering if Maxi could play SF next to KP and someone like Vuc. If he could improve his 3pt shooting I think he has the quickness and athleticism to hang with most of the SFs in the league. I was impressed how he played Harden one-on-one and in a lineup of Luka/KP/Vuc/Brunson he'd definitely be the 5th scorer so any points he'd give us would be virtually gravy.
The problem with Luka and JB starting together is defensively.

They are fine on offense but who defends the opposing PG between the two?

The Mavs usually try to hide JB on defense because he can't stay in front of guys.

Only having DFS in the lineup IMO would be a problem they need another 2-way wing which is why I think they blew it this past draft not getting Bey or Bane.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote