View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 05:57 PM   #10
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinemablend View Post
Josh Howard needs to be benched until he learns how to play in the second half.

You cannot win games with Josh Howard.
really tho that far? you cannot win games with josh howard? sorry, but that wasn't the point of this article AT ALL. he is a good player, and this WHOLE TEAM does need to get it together; it's by NO means just howard's fault though.

besides his 5-17 outing, he has been great, and WAY beyond what people thought this pot-smoking, car-racing, whatever-doing-i-don't-care-cause-its-his-life guy would do this year. and this article is not just meant to say "oh he is actually a good player, please respect him, please." i was only putting it up because it shows a damn side of someone that you never see in entertainment, a softer side that has not been revealed.

and no, i know damn well that until we start winning and he stays consistent for a very very long time AND thru the playoffs, minds won't change on his on-the-court play, but that wasn't the point of this at all.

i have already gone on my rants about f-artest love-howard thru the whole summer, and i see how receptive "real Mavs" fans were, so i stopped all that. i really just wanted to be able to show his other side.

GO MAVS

M/F/F/L
xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote