View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 12:05 PM   #46
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
thie proposed budget is just what was spelled out in obama's platform and campaign.

the white house has put forward a good plan, spending that is correctly apportioned, with a fair and equitable distribution of the costs. they should be commended.

Now you are starting to sound like me trying my darndest to defend President Bush.

Obama and the democrats are running with stuff that is indefensable and yet, the most hardcore supporters will refuse to say anything negative.

At the end of the day, neither you nor I want this nation to fail...however the direction this country is going will destroy everything that was built over 2 centuries.

All the more reason to get the democrats out in 2010, perhaps slowing down the destruction and actually giving this nation a glimmer of hope that we can rebuild.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote