View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 09:19 AM   #20
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
You can absolutely compare it. You can come compare any draft. Some of these guys are going to be busts and that's why I'll take a proven superstar over potential anyday of the week.
The comparisons you drew were hardly considered the same level of talent as Ayton, Doncic, or Bagley. His point to you was that in the NBA, draft class quality is a very real consideration. We knew last year's draft was the best PG class maybe ever. This year's has 3-5 prospects that would have been top 2 picks last year. Your point is fair in that there is risk with any prospect, while someone like Kawhi has already demonstrated himself to be a superstar.

That said, I would trade pick it I felt any kind of positive about the ability to sign Kawhi and his health prospects were solid. I just don't think both of those considerations will come back positive.

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 04-21-2018 at 09:24 AM.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote