View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 09:50 AM   #60
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Durant goes for 41. 25 (I think) in the 4th quarter. I really hope he chooses to leave GS after this season, and tries to lead his own team.
"tries to lead his own team" - I've yet to see any leadership from Durant. I used to at least give him the benefit of the doubt but now I'm just done with him. Put an asterisk next to his name like people say to do with all of the other ring chasers.

He left a young, possible championship caliber team to join one the best teams in NBA history who had just finished winning back-to-back while getting a max contract at the time. After winning a couple of championship and taking a little less (yes, a little, not Dirk less money) in order to keep a completely stacked team together. Now he's already stating “I am thinking about the money I’m going to get. I never got the (massive) deal. " Really? He's getting $30 million this year alone plus all the endorsements he's doing. Cry me a freaking river.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote