View Single Post
Old 11-14-2018, 05:44 PM   #116
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I hate when players have something to say about a contract situation of someone other than themselves. Or upcoming free agent decision. For as good as the Warriors are they are fkin retarded with some things. That awkward interview with Myers and Kerr about KD free agency with KD and the team right there... and they joked saying no he can't ask for anything, steph can because he was here before and hes earned it. Even if it's true you can't say that, whether a flat joke or a factual statement you can't say that on tv to the world. This is maybe the thinnest skinned superstar ever. That was absolutely retarded. And they act like KD isn't the most important player on that roster. Steph is a game changer but KD is the guy they go to to get his own shot when they need it most. They don't have 3 rings in 4 yrs without him. And hell they could have 4 rings in 4 yrs if Draymond isn't such a bitch kickin dudes in the nuts everywhere.

I would bet there is another side to this. If Green is really that unhappy I think there is a lot more going on in that locker room, and maybe KD has said something about leaving in some other arguments. Still though, you don't talk about someone else's money, you don't call them a bitch if you want them back. At least the Warriors will die sooner than they should because of this. This also looks even worse for Green because what prompted this was him playing retarded to close the game. He grabbed the rebound and then refused to give the ball to KD. Instead he dribbled across half court and tried to slice through 3 defenders with almost no time left. Literally a 0 bbiq play. And all that I saw KD say was give me the ball, then Green went the hell off and brought up shit you don't bring up, especially during a game... wtf. But again, Myers set the example with his shit ass comments.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote