View Single Post
Old 03-23-2021, 04:26 PM   #47
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
The only suggested scenarios I've read is Johnson, Powell & 2nd round picks.

The Pistons are asking for 2nd round picks plus the salary match contracts. But the Picks are most important to them.

Basically you get Drummond for peanuts if your team doesn't value 2nd round picks.

I don't think the Mavs are willing to trade Powell unless it's a star player on the table.

I believe if the Mavs wanted to make it work KP and Drummond could be effective. They don't have to share the floor for extended minutes but Drummond basically would play the low post while KP just goes back to his jump shooting ways playing the Kleber Role on offense. They very rarely pass him the ball anyway now days.....KP has taken 35 shots in the last 3 games.

Then he's going to sit out B2B games so those are minutes that Drummond can eat up.

Seems like a no brainer because all your doing is replacing Johnson and Powell with Drummond and regardless if he's a fit next to KP he's be more productive than either of those two guys without question.

Absolutely disgusting

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote