View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 12:42 AM   #211
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
He did and he's a solid rotational BIG but he surely isn't Gobert and Ayton and typically I think you'd want Looney to be the one to go off on you and you keep everyone else in check. Problem is the "everybody else in check" part lol.
The backup big's have outplayed Powell this post season

Whiteside
McGee
Biyombo
Looney

None of those guys make much money at all compared to Powell but they offer better rebounding and defense.

I know big's can get wrecked in the playoffs vs smaller teams at times but when you look at this dallas team just having someone who could rim protect and rebound for 10-12 minutes would be a huge bonus for this team.

I hope they go into next year thinking Powell is good enough because they got to the WCF's with him.

Mitchell Robinson and Mo Bamba might be two guys who can do those things in limited minutes vs small ball teams
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote