View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 09:02 PM   #113
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsjunkie
Let's not go crazy here, remember we're all feeling a little warm and fuzzy inside because we've played a bunch of trash the last couple of weeks, and Dirks been doing it against junk, and I do love me some Dirk, and he's great, but we're Maverick Fans, and asking us if Dirk is great doesn't measure his greatness.

Ask the rest of the league, and if they conquer, then he is great. Like I can safely say that Kobe is great, and i'm not a fan of his or his team.

So don't ask our own fans, ask the nation.
Sorry but I disagree. Most fans will agree with what the media tells them. If the media tells them that Billups and Arenas are clutch, that's what they'll think. They won't know that in the last two seasons those guys have missed the most clutch shots out of anybody in the league.

To me the respect comes from players and coaches. And Dirk is constantly an All Star, voted in always by the coaches, not the fans. And he is always being double teamed, and the focus of defenses. That's respect.

Read my post above to see what kind of disrespect the media has for him.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote