Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #79
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Not sure how that works.

Anyways, I just sold my old iPhone for 400 dollars on Ebay today (unlocked), that I had for less than a year.
Now, I'm going to use that 400 to invest 440 (200 for the phone, extra 240 for the data plan) into a brand new iphone for the next two years.

Like I said, comes out to be 20 bucks a year for an upgrade. Not too shabby.
The thing is, my point of view (and Flac's) was that I'm completely uninterested in paying $400 for a cellphone. I was pretty interested in paying $200 for that particular phone, but not after learning that it's actually $440, not $200.

If you were already willing to pay $400, then sure, $440 for the next generation is nothing.

But I wasn't.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote