View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 10:17 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

fluid.... the GDT sticky thing was done by me religiously until I finally got help however long ago. I admit I slacked off of it this year, and apologize. To be honest though it makes it easier when the thread is started early so when I get on in the morning I can do it first thing.... When it's later in the day it's not top of mind when I come on because of the past habits I formed.

I'll make a concerted effort to try and get on top of that. I also really appreciate the offer of help. We do have alot of active mods on this forum, I bet letting them (and me) know what is bothering you (or anyone else for that matter) will help out.