View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 01:21 AM   #7
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

I am mainly a reader here.. but this board is easily the best board I have been on in terms of the ratio of quality posters to trolls, as well as the moderation. I simply click on the "New Posts" link every time I come on, quickly notice whatever I am interested in reading/posting in and goto it that way. Stickies mean nothing to me. And thus, I see little reason for there to be multiple mods on at all times.

I will say though that because this board's quality, I think we should go even further with it. If someone gets into the red boxes in rep, I dont think they should be able to participate here. That is about the only thing I care about here.. most everything else is kinda trivial.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote