View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 01:05 PM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
I am mainly a reader here.. but this board is easily the best board I have been on in terms of the ratio of quality posters to trolls, as well as the moderation. I simply click on the "New Posts" link every time I come on, quickly notice whatever I am interested in reading/posting in and goto it that way. Stickies mean nothing to me. And thus, I see little reason for there to be multiple mods on at all times.

I will say though that because this board's quality, I think we should go even further with it. If someone gets into the red boxes in rep, I dont think they should be able to participate here. That is about the only thing I care about here.. most everything else is kinda trivial.
The problem with that is that 4-5 guys can gang up on someone and run them off the board based only on rep. The board is already rampant with newbies that don't know all that much about basketball but like to think they're in control.. let's not make it worse.

Last edited by Murphy3; 12-17-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote