View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 01:14 AM   #2820
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
the team sucks because they dont have anyone good enough to be the best player on a good team. honestly aside from the midrange jumper deng doesnt do anything better than iggy. iggy is a better passer, defender and better at getting to the rim and long range shooting.
I just don't agree with that at all. I think they're both very good. Chicago's problem was never talent--they looked just fine in the playoffs last year, and their roster hadn't changed much at all this year (at least pre-trade) and they were HORRIBLE.

A quick look at the stats confirms what I'm saying--

Deng: 48% FG, 36% 3pt, 6.10 rpg, 2.5 apg
Iggy: 46% FG, 33% 3pt, 5.40 rpg, 4.8 apg

So Iggy is a better passer, and possibly a marginally better defender from the eyeball test, but Deng shoots better (even from long range), and has more rebounds per game (despite being on a team with 3 rebounding machine big men, no less).

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 04-18-2008 at 01:16 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote