View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 09:01 AM   #30
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
no, not at all, the point being the work done earlier had no eugenic ideals in them.
Horseshit

The argument you make might have a little merit if something in her actions changed between her early career (ca 1915) and her later career (1920+), but nothing changed. That is....your argument suggests some disconnect between her early and later career - but there is no disconnect. She was pushing the same agenda and the same actions -- an agenda and actions which were entirely consistent with her avowedly eugenicist arguments presented in The Pivot of Civilation and elsewhere over her long career.

Quote:
harlem was not an african american enclave then, mostly newly landed immigrants (jews and italians, with irish as well).
you might (I'm sure you don't, but you might) note that this is no way rebuts my point -- instead it reinforces my point.

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-14-2009 at 09:02 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote