View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:47 PM   #54
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Championship View Post
I have no feed. How does Collison look so far?
Got abused by Goran tonight which is weird since they do train together during the off season. With all that said, he was by far the best Mavs PG on the floor tonight. A little better on the pass in PnR situations. I know the Mavs want Roddy to be the backup SG, but at this point he may have to go back being a PG or the Mavs might want to look into finding another PG.

-I see more Dennis Rodman in Crowder than the 20pt outburst like the Houston game. He has quick hands but than again he was going up against Markius Morris and Royce White.
-Cunningham is probably the worst of the rookies. Very wild for a 3 year starter out of college.
-DoJo might have played himself off the team tonight. His confidence is very low.
-Carter continues to shoot the ball well.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote