View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 11:32 AM   #11
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, i like the show, too. But let's tap those brakes a little bit.

One of the best things about LOST was the acting (yes, Kate sucked, but there were some phenomenal actors/performances on that show). So far, the acting on Walking Dead has been atrocious to good.

The pilot for Walking Dead was amazing, and since then it has been good, and I'll still be watching, but it's far from amazing.

as a side note, i've been reading the comics (through volume 3 so far). Art is pretty cool, but the writing is meh. The show has had to fill a lot of dialogue (the comic doesn't have much in the first volume, which is about what the show is covering, with a lot of departures from the comic (which is a good thing)).