Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 09:32 PM   #1706
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Actually 6'10.75 which is strange because he definitely doesn't look it.

Still, it means he is definitely a PF in today's NBA, but you have to get a center to pair with that.

So who will that be? If the Mavs want to win now, then they absolutely have to consider Jordan. It might be unpopular, but who else could man the middle right away with those kinds of stats? Team can't wait til next year or trade deadline for it to happen.

Name me a center you pair with him that is obtainable? Because if you aren't taking the center position seriously, then I think it's all going to be the same again next season record-wise.
Win now? Not happening. The quicker people forget that notion the better.

F*ck Jordan actually. A center to pair with MPJ, perhaps Motley. I want to see much more of what he has. He's likely not going to become the defensive stopper that some others might, but he was more than intriguing. I'd rather see what we have than watching that douche Jordan. It's still frustrating because we should already have known much more of what Motley could do in the league by now.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote