View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 09:46 AM   #2
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all
Default RE: Warriors-Blazers-Bulls Trade Rumor From LA TIMES:

Golden State gets Screwed on this deal. The only way they benefit is if their sole intention is to clear cap room this summer. This trade would do that for them as Wallace comes off the books (If I am not mistaken, but I think is contract is up.)

Chicago would get rid of the Selfish Rose, and the inconsistent Crawford. They would have a true PG in Nick and of Course Krause loves 1st round draft picks. He loves to stock pile young talent that goes nowhere. Still haven't figured out why they would want Cliff though, as they already have a logjam of fowards and Centers. But Nick would bring some leadership to the club. Maybe if Dallas was to trade Chicago Delk for Curry, maybe that would clear up some of the Jam and get them a Good SG. A lineup than of: Nick, Delk, Pippen, Robinson, and Chandler. Of course this would have to wait until Delk is Available to trade again.

Portland is the club that makes out like robbers on this trade. They get rid of (1) of their cancers, they get rid of the controversy of who is going to play PF, and they get a young PG who can get Rose and Randolph the ball. Not a bad lineup of Crawford, Wells, Rose, Randolph, and Davis.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote