View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 01:52 PM   #281
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Houston @ Dallas Gameday Thread

Quote:
As for the coaches, I still can't understand why Stack has to take the final shot (and a jumper at that!) when Dirk's been unstoppable the whole game and Yao Ming was fouled out. We lead the whole game to again make it close on some stupid coaching mistakes at the end of the regulation.
I can see why Dirk wouldn't get the final shot, the Rockets would double team him. However I would loved to have seen Dirk get the ball closer to the basket and force the double team and pass out to the open man or to have the ball swung to the open man rather than the isolation play for Stackhouse.