View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 09:31 PM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Game 2 tonight. Another W. This one was alot tougher than last night though. But they pulled out an 11-6 win.

The ringer girl took over in the 2nd half though. They never trailed. My daughter is still learning and she struggles trying to figure out what she should be doing. She got elbowed in the nose tonight. When I saw it I thought for sure she was going to come out but she sucked it up and stayed in the game not even letting on that she was bothered by it. When we got to the car and away from her teammates she then just let it out and cried. That was a proud moment right there... that she refused to let her teammates see her cry or her opponent see her vulnerable.

She doesn't play again until next Wednesday (I can't believe they assigned a game for Valentines Day....) so we are going to work on dribbling (she isn't comfortable dribbling so when she catches a pass she looks to move the ball on.... which ended up costing us a few turnovers tonight).