View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 06:58 PM   #164
Stressboy

Stressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the roughStressboy is a jewel in the rough

Murphy, KG, Sike, you guys are the ones I want to hear from so its good to see that you all have opinions either way. As for posting threads, I'm usually very reluctant to start new threads as a norm. I have been on the db.com board because even though I have to wade through a bunch of stupid thread titles and some worthless threads, I get the breaking news quicker. That said I like the knowledge of the folks here better so I'm torn and thus my making this thread. As someone stated if a new thread had been cretaed on the Butler trade when it was said to be final, then I could have skipped the rumor section. Then when it wondered off into a sub topic such as minute distribution I think it would have been better for that to be another thread even though its related because there were plenty of people who might want to comment on that who didn't know to look in the butler trade thread for that conversation. Again I did not read the thread so how many tangents did it take? For instance I'm sure the trade exception was discussed in there and should still be getting discussed but its not on the first two pages of threads? How is someone supposed to know you guys even had anything to say on the topic? I guess I'll go ask the question.
Stressboy is offline   Reply With Quote