View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 01:00 PM   #177
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
There are already a set of posts on the topic in that Miscellaneous thread. A new thread will split the discussion, rather than helping it cohere. A new thread and a merge, on the other hand, would help, unless the board doesn't really want an independent conversation on Terry's injury.
Punish the dopes who posted a major topic within a Miscellaneous thread by leaving their contributions to die a slow death in the Miscellaneous thread.

I haven't looked at the Miscellaneous thread. It's the dumbest idea I've ever seen. I don't even know what it's about. If there was a JET Inury Watch thread I'd be right there. So would dozens of others.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote