View Single Post
Old 08-24-2002, 04:50 PM   #2
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Vladefan21

Your attempt at humor was totally unfriendly. Your comment about our "thin skins" was unnecessary. I do appreciate a little friendly argument. Your post was an out and out insult. There are already threads which are talking about Joe Maloof and his comments. You could have chosen one of them.

I have no problems with Mavinator. He posts regularly and does nothing to cause problems or create ill will. I cannot say the same of you. I normally would not address this issue on the board, but since you prefer it to PM, so be it.

Sorry, but I find you to be nothing more than a troll, and one who likes to antagonize...

I guess they don't like me as much as my little brother...