View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 10:21 AM   #575
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
his own party thinks his partisanship is too thuggish.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/28638.html
Not everyone lives in liberal lala land. Some of those representatives have to actually get re-elected. It doesn't help to have the prez and his minions calling their constituents nazis, racists, teabaggers, etc.

The representatives had better bone up on Alinsky's book however if they want to understand their leader's politics and methods.

The attack against the Chamber of Commerce is particularly troubling...just who the heck does barry think creates jobs anyway, a magic pony?

Some of that article sounds like whistling past the grave.

Quote:
Some Democratic critics of the White House attacks say it may strengthen the relationship between the Chamber and moderate Democrats in Congress, who will fast become the organization’s best hope for addressing its concerns if it is frozen out by the White House.

“I don’t think the White House’s relationship with the Chamber will have any effect on individual members’ relationships with the Chamber,” said Indiana Sen. Evan Bayh, a centrist Democrat. “I think we’ll be judged on how we conduct ourselves.”

Sure being attacked by the democrat leader is going to make business more apt to work with ....democrat reps? Evan Bayh seems to be distancing himself from Barry also...I expect many dems will do so in this upcoming election. 10%+ unemployment and > 1.4trillion debt every year is tough to run on.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote