View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:45 AM   #32
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Okur and Boozer co-exist fine, but Dirk and Boozer can't because they play the same position? Change the name of the position. Dirk is a better C than Okur defensively and offensively.

I can also see how Dirk and Bosh could co-exist wonderfully, especially if Haywood can be resigned, and possibly even Damp.

I mean using LA as an example, you would be moving Bosh to the Pau role, Haywood to the Bynum role, and Dirk to the Odom role.

Kidd, and Butler starting with them. Roddy, Terry, Marion (round out the 8) -- then Damp, Najera, Stevenson as (enforcers).

Dallas could do LOTS with this lineup. Dallas could take its chances with any team, including LA at that point.

Want to run and go small, Dallas moves in Marion with Dirk and Bosh.

I wouldn't count out Bosh at all as a non-fit -- if all are willing to keep their ego's in check.

+1....This

Haywood/Damp
Bosh/Marion/Najera
Dirk/Marion/Butler
Butler/Terry/Roddy/Stevenson
Kidd/Roddy/Barea

Last edited by Mav Addict; 05-13-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Mav Addict is offline   Reply With Quote