View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 01:52 AM   #41
Fragism

Fragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Explain? There are plenty of lights out shooters all over the world. Problem is they can't get a shot off at the NBA level. It's takes tremendous athleticism to shake off a NBA caliber defender and get a shot off.

I am tired of all the stat geeks. You dweebs don't have the slightest clue about the game of basketball besides what you heard on the post game show.

I'd love more than anything for one of you guys to get thrown into a NBA game and say have a guy like Westbrook cover you. I'd love to see you get one clean look without getting the ball smacked right back into your face. Then tell me how you can be so not athletic and play NBA ball.
Didn't you say Kobe is top 3 all time?
Fragism is offline   Reply With Quote