View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 10:25 PM   #2036
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley View Post
Hornets came out with energy and the Spurs didn't match.

But the ref was right there and didn't call the foul on Parker when he tagged Paul in the backcourt. That was huge and then Ginobli couldn't back off Paul in time when he heaved a shot. That was the difference.

Bowen with his first DNP in what ... 8 years or something like that. He might have lost a step but a DNP? That's odd to me.
I allways hated that aspect about basketball anyways: fouling on purpose at the end to stop the clock and/or to send a weak FT shooter to the line. It just bogs down the game and most of the time doesn´t lead to much except alot more commercials. I can´t come up with an easy solution for this though. Everything I can think of is too exploiteable.

The difference in the game where all those energy plays in the 2nd half by the Hornets. Steals that lead to fastbreaks. Blocks, team rebounds, tipped balls. Marks was a great spark even though he can´t run.

Edit: Forgot to say. Suns lose. Mavs officially claim 8th spot I guess. Nowhere to climb. Nowhere to fall.

Edit2: LonghornDub beat me to it.

Last edited by Fidel; 03-29-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote