Thread: Tax Tea Party
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 05:44 PM   #92
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Gee, let me see... being as I was stationed in Germany, in Bamberg...perhaps I am aware of the military presence we have throughout the globe?

I simply stated that I disagree with Ron Paul's view of having troops located throughout the globe. I happen to support having soldiers located outside the USA. I support the liberation of Iraq and Afghanistan. I support the war on Terror.

What's your point about "Mexians gather up in front of Home Depot"? Call me ignorant, but I have no clue what point you are trying to make? - if anything your statement boarders on some type of racist comment...but I would rather ask you directly, what you meant by your statement?
There's no racism there. The USA goes to other countries and never leaves, which is funny given they want all illegal immigrants out of the country. It's an empire dude.

How happy would you be to have another country with armed troops here? My guess is you wouldn't stand for it. I wouldn't blame you.