View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:28 PM   #16
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

Over the years I noticed an interesting dynamic about Terry. He actually plays better at the point than at the two because he is not focused on scoring. As the two he tends to only shoot jumpers. When he played point his all around game improves. I think when he see's himself as a scorer he reverts back to his gunner mentality that he had before he came to the mavs. His two man game with Dirk was at it's best before Kidd got here. I think they developed it when Terry was playing the point. With Kidd on the floor he never did the two man thing with Dirk. I would hate to see RC begin to play him at the point now because he is too old and slow now to keep up with the new speedsters who play the point now. RC would play him more than he should because he is a veteran and young players like Roddy would never get the opportunity to develop on this team.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote