Thread: finley
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2001, 12:49 PM   #11
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

crippler, i apologize for any personal attacks i might have had earlier towards you...but i would appreciate it if every time i had a post, that you wouldn't feel the need to say something derogatory about me. I admit, maybe i was a bit immature with saying something negative about you. But, i have moved on in life. Do you think that you could do the same? if you don't like what I post. if you find me posting statistics offensive, then please talk with djbacklash. If not, you can disregard something that i write...if you have a valid sports point, that's great..go for it, i would love to hear what you have to say, but if it's just a personal attack, you can email me. if you would like to throw in a valid sports opinion with a personal attack, that would be ok, i don't mind that.

the kid, what did my post say? it said that i thought he was one of the top 5 shooting guards in the NBA. Is that bad? is that in any way saying anything negative about finley? yes, i agree he's one of the best 2-guards in the nba..i just said he was probably a top 5... Yes, i did point out some of his weaknesses. is there a problem with pointing out a weakness but at the same time saying that he's one of the top 2-guards in the NBA?
i think we all agree that all players have weaknesses. I'm sorry if it offended you that i pointed out fin's weakness (shooting). I apologize, i didn't know that pointing out that i think he's a top 5 shooting guard in the NBA would be offenisve to you either....
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote