View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 11:10 PM   #114
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
hahahahaha....couldn't help but laugh first.

I have never gone over to another baaord to post after a game. I hate when trollish fans do that here so I choose not to do it there. That was the inspiration of the other thread. I know you didn;t like it, but many of us here hate when we allow these idiots to troll up our board.

Anyways....that Timberlake thing was funny.
yeah, perhaps i should have clarified. i go to spursreport after games regardless of whether the mavs win or lose. mostly just to talk bball with a few people. but i posted the timberlake stuff in the 5th thread started by a spursreport member and moderator about the refs costing them the game, and i thought it was pretty amusing. mostly just to lighten the air.

but i guess he didn't feel that way. so, i sit here and wonder where all the spurs fans are who thought they were going to crush our mavs in 5 games? nowhere to be found.

Last edited by aexchange; 05-13-2006 at 11:21 PM.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote