View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 09:10 AM   #4
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Being as you stated that you have never owned a gun or even fired a gun, I would recommend that you research and check in with a reputable firing range.

Find out what classes they have to train you on how to own and manage a gun responsibly.

I myself don't own a gun, but I have fired my fair share of guns...back in my Army days and most recently, going to the ranger with my father-in-law.

I took my sons to the range as well and they learned how to handle a gun safely.

My oldest son has a steady hand and kept his shot grouping on a dime!!! He's mentioned wanting to go into the FBI and he seems to have a knack for things that would be needed if you are in the FBI.

I'm going off a bit...bottom line, seek information and training.

Gun ownership is NOT for everyone, but everyone has the right to own guns.

You might say it's a freedom of choice. I wonder what Liberals think of the freedom of choice when it comes to Guns?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote