Thread: Wackonomics
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 01:22 PM   #253
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost of Championship View Post
Yeah? Pick one where I wouldn't.

Look, if you're going to scream from your soapbox then you should have the slightest clue what's been going down in Washington the last 50+ years. Regurgitating dumbed down MSNBC claptrap doesn't cut it for me, nor reality. Nothing more than typical uninspired garbage, but that's what rings the chords of your typical angry commoner.
i have to say.. you truly come off as a bit of a tool in this thread.

you drop a few one liner posts, and then whine about the lack of substance from everyone else. You can pick one, or the other. Add some substance and THEN whine about other people's contributions if you care to (although that will still be whiney), or drop one-liners and pat yourself on the back. Chose. have your cake, or eat it.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote