View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 06:20 PM   #1345
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

My issue with people saying Rondo didn't fit next to Ellis is that Rondo just needed to be decent running the team and play good defense. Seriously, if all Rondo did was be a lock down or very good defender, then kudos. Rondo could have played good-great defense on Harden if he wanted to.

What I keep reminding people of is that Rondo never wanted to be here regardless of fit. You could just tell from his body language. And the fact that Rondo chose to play like star against his former Celtics to give something to the fans is further proof. I actually think Rondo can still play...when he wants to. He just never wanted to here. Why can be argued 1000 different ways, but I don't believe it ultimately came down to how he fit in the team.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote