View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 10:31 PM   #30
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Good lord, reading this thread, you'd think we had not only lost, but lost in a blowout, and that our record was 1-6 instead of 6-1.

The Mavs are a very flawed team. Nobody should be surprised by this. We knew this coming into the season. They are however, at least in my opinion and certainly to this very early point, significantly improved from last season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
We definitely need another big man who can play the 4 and 5 in a pinch. One that rebounds.

Then I think we're at least in the mix of contending.
I tend to agree. A two-way PF who can rebound. Get someone like that and we're a threat to make the finals. Problem is, players like that don't exactly grow on trees. Here's hoping Omax can be that guy in the future.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 11-06-2023 at 10:34 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote