View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 02:46 PM   #2
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I like the looks of this team now and they will try to piece a bench together. I noticed Chicago is signing some giants also and it sure looks like to me the Bulls could easily win a title if their young guys are now mature enough. The east is getting very good. Orlando, Cavs, Pistons all good and NJ has improved. Who knows about the Knicks.

Boston has got some great shooters now. If you asked me to pick the best horse players in the nba and some of the top shooters, Ray Allen would be at close to the top of the list and he can also dunk on you. He is so deadly. We all know about Pierce and he makes that list somewhere and he also can do alot more things. You have Garnett that makes that list also and when we play against him, i am wishing just shoot from way out there and don't come in and dunk on us and then he shoots from 15 and 20 feet and i am amazed, it normally goes in.

Tim Duncan is the greatest now because of his smarts, the team around him and he will beat you. He want's nba titles and that's it. So he takes them. Garnett looks to me he even has more talent than Duncan. Simply amazing and i am not saying he is better but he has played with not many good players around him. Some of them sucked. Now look what he has and now he has a chance to not only show his great talent but also take nba titles.

Brevin Knight is smart. He takes care of the ball and his number one thing is to pass the ball cleanly to the other 4 players. Help them score. He does it good and he will make a big shot sometimes but they need a guy that can flat pass and take care of the ball. Those other 3 are great. Rondo is very good and very talented and i watched him in college. He sometimes gets out of control and he also of times wants to dunk on everybody or dribble and create for himself. He has the talent but the pg for this team needs to pass first to these great players.

In Boston now, it is no more one on one play. This is a team now. Center, oh me it is so thin pickens. Willis will probably needs crutches to play and i feel he is done. Mutombo, if he has anything left and does he? The guy can block the light from the sun. He is tall as the goal and his arms are taller than that plus he loved to block and get rebounds. A younger Mutombo, Boston would hardly lose a game but he again is old old and i am not sure what he has left but they do need a center to do the dirty work. We had Booth and he was just flat terrible the last time and he really sucked. Maybe it is more to choose from than those.

Boston will be good if they stay healthy. Pierce will have to learn to share the ball more and i feel he will. I feel Knight would be very good for that team. Boston might have to try to trade for a center and just a fair one. Do they have any money left to grab a PJ Brown?
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote