View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 08:15 PM   #5
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Not to sure about this, but gauging from various reports throughout the year, this Draft class' weakest position is OL.

Not sure what type of OL help the Cowboys can get through the draft this year.
Obviously ALL mock drafts are utterly wrong, but just based on this one I found right off the bat, the draft looks pretty deep at the OL actually...

Check it out...

It looks pretty top heavy, (i.e. Dallas would have to trade up to get some of these big names), but there are also some guys later in the first round.

Gotta tell you though, that Cody pick, which is just a complete luxury pick, would actually be pretty amazing... Putting Cody at DT and Olshansky/Ratliff at the two DE spots while rotating a fresh Spears and Bowen in would give us great depth and talent. I don't think Spears would allow that to happen and I do believe he is a restricted free agent so we would probably just let him walk and devote that money else where so you probably wouldn't gain enough from that 1st round pick if we didn't keep the depth.

Anyway - that was way too much thought into something that WON'T happen. Too many needs elsewhere.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 01-18-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote