View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:28 PM   #15
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm all for it, depending on what he's looking for. Oden has been legitimately good when he's been on the floor. Not "franchise center" good, which everyone was expecting, but good enough that he'd absolutely justify extending yourself to see if you can help him get healthy.
to me, it's just a retread of the thought process when they where going for Brandon Roy. It's going for a guy with an obvious health history, but he could provide something at a position of need. The only issue is that Roy had much more of a proven track record within the league.

It's going to come down to offers him the security he thinks is best for him.

I don't have a problem going for him, within reason.