View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 04:14 PM   #7
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan View Post
I just hope Management doesn't screw up and let this kid end up on another team next year.
They won't have a choice if he plays out of his mind and demands more than the mid-level. I don't think he will but that's the gift and curse about going after young guys in free agency who haven't hit their peak yet. Like I said in another thread, i've liked Green ever since he was with the Celtics. I thought it was a great deal for the T-Wolves when they got him, Telfair and Jefferson for KG. Rockets get him then they cut him. Just never understood how a guy with that much athleticism and raw talent could get cut. You never heard anything about him in the media about being a bad apple. I didn't anyway. I like what I see in him though. Whether he'll pan out or not i'm not sure but he's on the right track. He looks hungry out there. Hopefully we see more Green and less of Wright and Stackhouse. Notably Stackhouse.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote