View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 12:46 AM   #12
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I think I would side with chum here. I mean yeah, there hasn't been a lot of turnover from the team that went 6-10 last year, but there also hasn't been a lot of turnover from the team that went 11-5 the year before. So is it really a case where the talent was lacking, or was it more an issue with the coaching losing its luster?

I am quite optimistic that the Princeton Parcells and his swagger-laden defensive colleague are going to put their stamp on the 2011 season. Sure there are issues, but there's reason to think this could still be a pretty fun team to watch.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 08-04-2011 at 12:47 AM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote